- A faulty mechanic.
- A forgotten piece of the puzzle.
- A nasty trait of the human being.
- Are you on track?
- Death: is only a short goodbye
- Depending on that which breaks our heart.
- Did you hear about what she did?
- Don’t forsake a life. Remember often that which destroys all pleasures.
- Do not be sad…
- Do you have what it takes to be guided?
- Eid Mubarak!
- Embryonic development in the Quran.
- Enduring hardship.
- Excellent short video by a non-Muslim about Islam.
- I found my Love. (poem)
- “I’m not sure why the other kids don’t like me. Maybe there is something wrong with me.”
- It begins: paedophiles call for the same rights as homosexuals- my view.
- Is Islam an outdated religion?
- Married men: your porn habit is an adultery habit
- Men and women are just not the same, so quit trying to be.
- Mr Owl Explains The Trinity
- My thoughts on love.
- Ramadan Kareem!
- Regret: the price of ignorance.
- Rehabilitation: the road to change. (Part 1)
- Respect. (poem)
- Results day.
- Salah: Life’s Forgotten Purpose.
- Slavery: Can you argue you’re not at a beckoning?
- So lose not heart ❤
- Tariq Mehanna: November 24th, 2012 (A Brief Conversation)
- Thank you!
- The call to our loved ones.
- The effects of our deeds~
- The miracle of Surah Yusuf.
- The sky at dawn~
- This world revolves around me.
- To be lost & To be found. A story about purpose.
- Too many fools running rampant today.
- What did her death mean to you?
- Who really appreciates me?
- Why did I choose 1924?
- Will you always be the same?